Saturday, May 30, 2015

Using alcohol inks to create a beautiful flower

Card submitted in the Chocolate Baroque Challenge #11
What a beautiful weekend here in New England!  Someone asked for a 'fancy' thank you note and I really  had no idea where to start!

I started playing with alcohol inks and glossy paper.  I was so excited with how the colors worked together and decided to see what they'd look like die cut!

The hummingbirds are stickers that I layered over double sided tape and then I added more micro-fine glitter!

I just love how this card came together!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, love the way you have blended the alcohol ink, thank you for entering the Chocolate Baroque Challenge and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, such a pretty card, the die cut flowers are fab, and love those toning sequins sprinkled across the background. Thanks for entering the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete