Sunday, May 24, 2015

For the loss of a pet



I have had this idea for several months in my head and will continue working on the design till I'm completely happy with it!  I had to make a sympathy card for someone who lost a pet and one of the ideas I came up with was to use pawprints leading upwards into a butterfly.  I love love love the idea and how this came out.  I am still toying with the idea of coloring thebutterfly or changing up the background.

The background was created with a butterfly stencil and panpastels.  I colored silver gemstones with a black marker and punched out three hearts and a butterfly.  I did add wink of stella to the edges of the butterfly.

This card was submitted to the Muse Challenge #118


This card was inspired by the Muse Challange #118 seen below.


1 comment:

  1. This is a really perfect interpretation of Marion's Muse - I love how you've taken the serenity of the original and translated it into a sympathy card! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete