Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A Thank You Note.... Chevron style!

The 4 Crafty Chicks posted another challenge and guest designer team call and I was selected!!!  
I am so excited right now!  Me, a guest designer?!  See it all here, in black and white!

Scroll down to see the challenge and the card responsible for all my excitement!



I couldn't decide how to incorporate chevron, so I decided to create a chevron background on the Brother Scanncut!  It cut out beautifully!  The cutting file can be found here.  Layered a background and wa-la... A cute bright background!

The flower and leave are from Heartfelt Creations and the 'thanks' is a die cut from Hero Arts.

This card was entered in the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge and guest designer call


2 comments:

  1. I love this! The pop of blue is just WOW! Great flower too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, and thanks again for coming back, Gorgeous background. I am hoping you were wanting to be apart of the team for the guest designer spot. Congrats. Email us your details.
    Hugs,
    Leanne
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete