Friday, September 15, 2017

You are my Sunshine... My Only Sunshine.


You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.... you make me happy when skies are gray!

I took this photo at volleyball one evening and it was just the perfect image to use to create a card.  One of my Facebook groups created a challenge to take a image of 'weather' and create a card or layout based on that picture.

After using distress inks to create the blue sky background, I used the Altenew rain and shine stamp set and the Neat & Tangled sentiment.  I placed two Lawn Fawn stitched frames on top.

I am also entering this in the Rubbernecker Challenge - smile!

Happy Crafting!





Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them
Altenew Crisp Die Ink

Altenew Rain or Shine

Distress Oxide Inks

Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle

Neat & Tangled You are my sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment