Sunday, September 10, 2017

Photo Inspiration from 4 Crafty Chicks

The 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge this week was an inspirational photo of apples in a basket.  I went online and found an apple sketch and printed that on watercolor paper.  I used my Versamark Marker and went over the outline of the apple and then embossed it in gold.  I used my watercolors to fill in the apple and the leave.  I finished that area with a few Nuvo Drops.
I did a reverse mat of the image.  The top layer was stamped using the new Stampendous Leaves stamp and embossing in gold.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  Happy Crafting!




Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them

Gansai Tambi Watercolors

Nuvo Drops

Ranger Gold Embossing Powder

Simon Says Stamp Thankful
Stampendous Cling Stamp Décor Leaves

Tsukineko Versamark Emboss Ink Pad Watermark

No comments:

Post a Comment