Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #229


Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #229!  I had so much fun shopping in August that it was time to start putting all the new toys to use!

I first created a background with distress oxide inks.  They are so smooth and easy to use!  Then I tried out the new Concord & 9th Sprinkles background turnabout stamp.  I embossed two passes in clear and the other two in a clear sparkle.

For the cupcake, I used the Altenew layered cupcake set and their crisp die inks.  I had soooooo much fun making this little guy!  I added a little bit of sparkle to the frosting which is much easier to see in person.

To follow along with the sketch, I added an edge die from Crafter's Companion.

Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch this week!

Happy Crafting!




Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them
Distress Oxide Inks

Altenew Crisp Die Ink

Altenew Layered Cupcake Stamp

Concord & 9th Sprinkles Turnabout

Crafter's Companion Create A Card 9 Piece Die Set

Hero Arts Sparkle Emboss Powder

Ranger Clear Embossing Powder

Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers
Tsukineko Versamark Emboss Ink Pad Watermark

No comments:

Post a Comment