Sunday, August 27, 2017

With Deepest Sympathy


It's unfortunate when you need to make a sympathy card.  

I first saw a similar card on the Altenew Blog by Erum Tasneem.  I didn't have that particular Altenew set but decided to try this set from Winnie & Walter that I had been itching to use.  I needed a detailed flower that I stamped with Versa Mark Ink and embossed in Ranger White & Clear embossing powders.  I then stamped the flower and the leaves with VersaFine Black ink on a separate sheet of paper and colored in with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I did add a little sparkle to the big flower which is hard to see in the images below.  I fussy cut the images out and adhered them with some foam dots.  I used the Impression Obsession stamp 'with deepest sympathy' to finish off my card.

Thank you for stopping by!





Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them

Spectrum Noir Markers

Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers

Ranger Clear Embossing Powder

Ranger White Embossing Powder

Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad

Tsukineko Versamark Emboss Ink Pad Watermark

Winnie & Walter Addie's Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment