Sunday, August 20, 2017

Back to School!


Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday!  The minute I saw this sketch design by Chrissy Larson Case This Sketch Challenge #235 I knew instantly what I wanted to do!  With a little modification, I turned this into the old printing paper we had in elementary school to learn our letters!  This also fit in nicely with Rubbernecker Stamps newest challenge, Back to School!

I used double sided tape to add the glitter.  I used the files on my Brother Scan'n'Cut to create the apple and the 'school' letters.

Only tools needed for this card was a ruler, double sided tape, and glitter! 


This card was also entered in  the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday card challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card Lisa! I love how you've used the glittery tape and the apple is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete