Sunday, August 27, 2017

I LOVE Fall! It's Coming!

I am missing Connecticut and the coming of Fall!  I found this little critter with his acorn on Craftin' Desert Divas.  I'm still trying to learn how to work with digital stamps and this time I tried using my Spectrum Noir Colored pencils and a blending pencil.  I will admit, the blender pencil does smudge the laserjet printing.  So - I will not do that in the future!

The background embossing folder is from Anna Griffin and just complimented this munchkin!  The 'I love fall' is from a Lawn Fawn set and I added some stickles to the heart.  I die cut the sentiment from a leaf set I have had for ages!  I wish I remembered where it came from.

I used distress oxide inks to make the sky and then added the little trees from a lawn fawn die.

The large blue circle is a die cut from ..

Thank you for stopping by!  I am so looking forward to fall!



Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them

Anna Griffin Embossing Folders/Acorn Scatter - no longer available

Craftin' Desert Divas Fall Treasure

Distress Oxide Inks

Lawn Fawn Forest Border

Lawn Fawn Into the Woods

Prismacolor Colorless Blender Pencil

Quickutz Nesting Leaves

Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils

Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers

Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Dies Picot Edge 

No comments:

Post a Comment