Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree! A very shiny Christmas!

Update!  This card won the CASE-ing Christmas Card Challenge #25!


This card was entered in the CASE-ing Christmas Card Challenge #25




This card was so hard to photograph! Inspiration was from the CASE-ing Christmas card challenge #25. I had this digital image from Hero Arts and printed it on aqua cardstock. Then I used metallic Heidi Swapp foil and applied it using a laminator. The shimmer is incredible! I added some rhinestones that I colored with my spectrum noir marker to the digital image to give it a little extra!


Side view to capture the shimmer

4 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card Lisa! The tree is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card! Metallics are just perfect for Christmas aren't they? Thanks so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now sure how you did the metallic foil but this is really pretty and I love the colour! Congrats on the win

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a foil transfer Birgit. It was the 'latest' rage a few weeks back before the Fuse hit the scene! When you print using a laser printer, the deco foil, when applied with heat (laminator/iron) sticks to the laser ink. It's super amazing! I'll have to do a video on this one soon! Thank you for the comment!

      Delete