Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lotus Blossom cards: Card Stationary Kit 1:3




Hi Everyone!  I needed a grab bag gift for a very late Holiday Yankee Swap!  So I decided to make a card set instead of buying $25 worth of silly stuff!  Hopefully the recipient believes they got their monies worth!  I created a 10 card box with 10 envelopes and 10 stamps.  I selected 6 of these cards.  I used the Stampin' Up Lotus Blossom set.  I have to say, I LOVE this set.  Each of the flowers used only one color of ink.  I decided to keep it easy and not start layering colors.

I used the Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles for many of the sentiments, which were some basic stamps I had picked up in my travels.  (love clearance bins!)

I did add some bling to many of them.  The Birthday Card has color coordinating sequences, the Note Card has pearls, the Get Well Card has rhinestones, and the Kindness Card has a little bow.  All of these were adhered with glossy accents or Ranger Multi Medium.


I'm so pleased with how they came out.  As I said, there are two more blog posts about this card set I created - including one on how to make your own card stationary holder.

To view the other set of cards that used the Technique Tuesday dandelion stamp, click here!  Want to know how to make the stationary kit?  Here are the measurements and stay tuned for the video!









No comments:

Post a Comment