Friday, June 5, 2015

Dandelion Cards: Card Kit 2:3

The second set of cards that I made for my Stationary Box Yankee Swap are these beauties!  The first set of cards, that I used the Stampin' Up Lotus Blossom set, can be found here!  I used the Technique Tuesday Dandelion Stamp and the Lawn Fawn sentiments.

I first stamped the dandelion and a few floaters in white embossing powder.  I then used my stampin' up inks and a sponge to color in the background.  Once I was happy with the results, I chose a darker ink and stamped a few more floaters.  I double matted the image and placed on white cardstock.  The card is 4.5" x 5.5".

If you want to create your own Stationary Box, I have included the dimensions.  Please note, the measurements are for the box of cards I created.  They can be enlarged and reduced all by determining the size of cards you wish to include!

  


   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment