Thursday, April 23, 2015

Household cleaning products you can use in your card making

I'm am so ridiculously excited for this Technique Tuesday video series!  In today's video, I search the house for products to use in my card making!  Besides actually having cleaning products in the house, the was quite an adventure and a lot of fun!  The first three cards highlighted today are bleach, dryer sheets, and wax paper!  I hope you enjoy and have as much fun as I did in your crafting!

Card #1 Bleach!  I stamped my image with stampin' up ink, used masking fluid to mask the areas I didn't want affected by the bleach, and used a small paint brush to add bleach to my image.  After heat setting, I rubbed off the masking fluid and colored with spectrum noir OR1 and added glossy accents!  Love this image!


Card #2 Dryer Sheets!  After ironing a used dryer sheet, I adhered it to a stamped piece of cardstock with spray adhesive and added ultra fine glitter!  The gray flowers were made my stamping the image with Melon Mambo ink, clear embossing, then coloring in with bleach!
Card 3 Wax Paper!  I embossed a piece of wax paper and then ironed it onto a sheet of cardstock.  I decided to use my stampin up inks and turn it into an ombre colored card!  The 'happy' is popped up with craft foam that was also diecut.



1 comment: