Sunday, June 7, 2015

Watercolor kinda evening!

Tonight I decided to mix it up!  While in the middle of the Daily Marker 30 day color challenge, I postponed my week of spectrum noir markers and took out the water brush and distress inks!

The background is whipped spackle tinted with gelatos.  I used a Penny Black stamp and had my Brother scanncut scan, outline, and cut it out.  I did mask the the middle of the flower before coloring in with my distress inks and watercolor brush.  After rubbing away the masking fluid, I used a white gel pen and my glossy accents to finish up the middle of the flower.

This card was subkitted to the Pretty Pink Posh watercolor blog hop this week!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the texture you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE that background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the texture and lovely day lily ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card love the gradient colored texture paste. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete