Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hello!!! A whipped spackle gelato colored background!

Good Evening! This card was created to submit to the a2z scrapbooking design team call!  It is also one of the images I used for the 30 day coloring challenge!

I absolutely love this Penny Black stamp.  I stamped it in Memento Ink, colored with distress inks, and covered with clear wink of Stella.  The background was created by mixing several gelato colors with Faber Castell whipped spackle.  It was applied over a stencil and coated with ultra fine glitter.  I have a feeling this background will become a Technique Tuesday video sooner, rather than later!

The sentiment is from the Hero Arts stamp and die set.

I just wanted to say a quick hello!!!

This card was submitted for the a2z scrapbooking design team call!

2 comments:

  1. LISA!!!!! awesome card!!! I just LOVE the background :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete