Saturday, July 29, 2017

Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge #14 Respect the Age

I'm so happy to be able to be back in the craft room!  I think work has finally gotten to a manageable place.  

Today I was able to work on a few card challenges and the first was for Rubbernecker Stamps!  The challenge is 'Respect the Age.'  I'm never one to really poke fun at people's ages so I decided to make a classic birthday card.  I think that respects all ages!  :)

The 'Happy' is from Winnie and Walter.  The background stamp is from Simon Says Stamp.  

I used masking tape across the middle of the card and stamped the image twice with Versamark ink and embossed in black.  I used a white gel pen to color in a few areas.  I added the sentiments and some bling around the card!

I hope you enjoy!  Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to use this pretty stamp, Lisa! The pops of pink are sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete