Thursday, August 27, 2015

4CC Challenge #261 - Funky Hair

This certainly was a tough challenge for me!  Funky hair!?  Since I don't own one stamp that has a 'person', I didn't know what I was going to do about hair!  Then, I came up with an idea!  Why not an unusually colored animal with the catch phrase, 'there is one in every crowd.'  Well, this is what became of my idea!

The die is from Penny Black 'feline.'  I absolutely love it.  I used my spectrum noir. Rakers to color one of the cats and added some polka dots with a white gel pen.  The sentiment was printed on my laser printer (lobster two font) and then I used my laminator and some Heidi Swapp foil to make it shine!

Get your craft on!  Come visit us at 4 Crafty Chicks Blog and submit your entry by noon on September 1st!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the design and the colour scheme ...... and the gorgeous die is going straight on my wishlist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a mother to all cats who wander my way, I adore this card. Great work and love the unique look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is is one pink cat, and this is awesome card for our challenge. Great job. Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to improvise, Lisa!! I love your creativity and you totally rocked my funky hair challenge this week! Thanks for joining us for the month of Aug at 4 Crafty Chicks and hangin' out in the henhouse with us CHICKS! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete