Wednesday, February 7, 2018

If you give a crafter a cookie! Challenge #87

Happy Valentine's Day!  Will you be mine?  Welcome to Challenge #87!
How adorable is this image from  My Besties?  This is Valentine's Day Image 143.   I had so much fun with all the layers and mediums!  It was a flocking good time!  I printed the image on my laser jet printer.  Then I used a small circle stencil and my quickie glue pen to add dots all over the background and Elizabeth Crafts cool diamond glitter.  When that dried, I used my spectrum noir markers and glitter markers to color in this little critter and the tree.  I added glossy accents to the tree and Nuvo drops to the scarf.  Then I went CRAZY with the glue and the flock!  The skirt and every level of the tree are flocked.  What a good time!  Thank you for joining us at Give A Crafter a Cookie this week!  The team and I can't wait to see your creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment