Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #237

Thanks so very much!  And thank you for stopping by for the next Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #237!  I fell in love with this Fun Stampers Journey flowers and thought they would be perfect for the challenge.  I stamped the flowers and die cut them.  I colored them with my Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers.  The sentiment is an old Hero Arts stamp that I can't find a link to.  The stripped background was made using a lined stencil, Versamark ink, and gold embossing powder.  It's a great technique to have in your arsenal... using a stencil to create an embossed background can really make a card pop!  I hope you'll join us this week!





Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them
Fun Stampers Journey Flower Swirl Stamp
Ranger White & Gold Embossing Powder

Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers


Tsukineko Versamark Emboss Ink Pad Watermark

No comments:

Post a Comment