Saturday, October 7, 2017

Rubbernecker Card Challenge #18 Anything Goes


I felt like making a mess today and playing with metal flake again!  I fell in love with this Rubbernecker Stamp 'Flourish Tree.'  I stamped the image with flitter glu and then added the metal flake.  It makes such a mess but it so worth the final product.  It is hard to capture all of the colors in a single picture.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  The little accent key I bought at a flea market years ago.  When I was looking for what to place in that area, I came across the key and it seemed to be a perfect fit.


I've entered this card in the Rubbernecker Card Challenge #18 Anything Goes.

Happy Crafting!





Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them
Cosmic Shimmer HARVEST MOON Gilding Flakes

IndigoBlu FLITTERGLU

Rubbernecker Stamp Flourish Tree

Simon Says Stamp Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment