Sunday, August 6, 2017

2 Crafty Critters Challenge #5 and Paper Craft Happy Challenge #4


OMG - I'm just swooning!  I just love this stamp set from Neat and and Tangled!

I used distress oxide inks to create the background.  Then I used whipped spackle and some pink glitter to make the polka-dots.

These critters are just so adorable!  I was looking for some inspiration and came across the 2 Crafty Critters Blog and went in search of some critters to play with!  It just so happens, a good friend just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Elowynn Joy!  I can't wait to get this in the mail to her and wish their family all the blessings in the world... and maybe some sleep.

Also while I was poking around Paper Playful, I came across the Paper Craft Happy Challenge #4 Animal.  I decided to enter this card in that challenge too!  How super fun!

Creative Knockouts also did a furry friends challenge!  This card is just so cute, I'm spreading it around!



Crafty Item


Crafty Source

Neat & Tangled Itty Bitty Welcoming


Distress Oxide Inks  

Faber Castell Whipped Spackle

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Super cute image.

    Thanks for playing along with this 2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris
    *GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lisa, this is just too precious! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes with a featured Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet background you created! I bet it is so sparkly in real life. These sweet critters look so adorable on all that pink.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Furry Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make. I adore everything about it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete