Thursday, February 11, 2016

4 Crafty Chicks - Bling

Welcome back to another 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge!  This is my second week of being a guest designer.  This week is all about the BLING!  I used a hero arts stamp that I embossed in silver and added a bunch of gems sporadically on the stems.  The sentiment is from the Ellen Hutson 'Amazing Women' stamp set which I have just fallen in love with.  The 4x5.5" panel was matted on a blue sparkle paper.  It's so hard to capture the bling!  I hope you come and join us this week for the challenge!


5 comments:

  1. I love it! Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you know how to Bling it up, great job, love the color and the stamp embossed perfect. Well done! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Love the colors and the embossing is perfect for the bling! Great job! Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love the colors and the embossing is perfect for the bling! Great job! Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Lisa - this is so pretty! I love that focal image with the bling :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete