Sunday, January 10, 2016

4CC Challenge #280 - Tropical (Design Team Call)

What a great weekend!  I was able to stay home and enjoy the quiet... except for when Luna was trying to attach the squirrel outside, chasing the birds, jumping on the counter chewing on the plant, and trying to figure a way onto the fish tank that I finally got set up!

One of my goals this weekend was to head to the craft studio and when I came across the 4 Crafty Chicks tropical card challenge, it gave me the incentive I needed!


I had seen this panel card on several blogs lately and wanted to give it a try.  I also received a new stamp set from Close to My Heart, so I broke out the spectrum noir markers and some wink of stella and had some fun coloring!  When it's all folded up, I tied it with a bow and a small shell accent.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment