Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #131




I made it on time!  I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, in the correct week, and actually standing still for a minute!  I'll be able to share more in the next couple of weeks, but in the meantime, here is my submission to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #131!

It is finally Fall and Halloween is upon us.  I fell in love with these new textured papers I found at Hobby Lobby and thought this recent sketch was a perfect time to play with them!

I wish you all a Happy Halloween and thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch!

Update... I just found a cat lovers blog hop and submitted this card!  How fun!



11 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop! Your card is adorable! I like the cute kitty and the pawprints! Fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im hopint from cat lovers blog hop!
    your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming over from the Cat Lovers Hop for a closer look at your fabulous card! Wow, that textured card stock is really unique and the perfect background for your elegant cat! Love the twine and paw prints too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture on this sweet cat image with beautiful paw prints! Happy fun hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card!! Love the black cat!! And look at your pumpkin.. how cool is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monochromatic look. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute kitty! And this sentiment is purr-fect with a black kitty. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I can't see it well enough, but is that a HOUNDStooth patter you stamped on the kitty?!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Inspired!!! Every cat should have a trophy coat! >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you stumbled on to my hop when I entered the AHSC!!! I love the sketches there as mojo-starters.

    Love your take on this sketch with the scroll work sentiment strip for the fancy edge. Brilliant! I adore the checkered kitty image and that wonderful textured paper. I have some that's very similar made by DCWV that I got at JoAnns. I can't tell from the photo...even enlarged....if it is the very same or not.
    Thanks so much for joining us by linking up at the Cat Lovers Hop!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    Tuesday is the last day to comment for great prizes on the Cat Lovers Hop at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!!

    ReplyDelete