Thursday, May 7, 2020

Creative Knockouts: Favorite Embellishments Challenge #349

Favorite Embellishment.... I'm not exactly sure what that might be - but feathers isn't too far from the top of the list!  Happy Feather's Day - 1 month to Father's Day.

Thank you to our sponsor Dr. Digi.  I used Quackers is called 'Happy Feather's Day!'.  To say I had fun making this card is an understatement.  I included the actual image below.  I bought a yellow boa at Hobby Lobby and started plucking feathers on to these little guys.  Then I colored in the beak, eyes, and feet, and fussy cut them out and glues them on top of the feathers.  The background is whipped spackle with warm glitter from Elizabeth Crafts.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for this week's Embellishment's Challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment