Friday, August 31, 2018

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ike's Art

Happy September!!!!  Welcome back to 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge!  This month's sponsor is Ike's Art and I chose Daisy Cat to work with.  I had no idea what to do with this lovely cat and finally I decided to do nothing at all except color her eyes in!  I sure am glad I did, too!  The flowers are colored in with Spectrum Noir markers and the sentiment 'lovely' is from Heidi Swapp.

I'm so glad you stopped by!  Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic - she looks wonderful with just her eyes coloured and your colouring on the flowers is beautiful :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet and I'm not even a cat person but I do love this one. Thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

    ReplyDelete