Wednesday, May 2, 2018

If you Give a Crafter a Cookie - Challenge #93

Oh happy day!  It's time for another challenge at If you Give a Crafter a Cookie!  I sure could use a cookie today!  :)  I had so much fun making this card.  The image, Fairy Kitty, is from A Day for Daisies, the sponsor for this week's challenge.  The background was made playing with alcohol inks on vellum and a hair dryer.  I can't tell you how much fun this is. I will definitely have to make this a Technique Tuesday video when I get back up and running with videos!  The wings are also made from playing with alcohol inks on acetate paper.  The Thanks and sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  Thank you so much for stopping by this week!  Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card!! The little kitty is just darling. LOVE those wings!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete