Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #235 Fabulous!


Welcome to Sketch #235 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch!  We're so glad you have joined us.

This weeks card was inspired by a video from Jennifer McGuire a few months ago.  I used the Altenew Garden Treasure stamp set and for the first layer, I used VersaMark Ink and Perfect Pearls.  The second layer was plain VersaMark Ink, which pulled up some of the Perfect Pearls.  Then I stamped the final layer in Stamping' Up Ruby Red ink.  I did the same process with the leaves.  I added some white to the center of the flower with a white gel pen.

I cut the individual leaves out and then used the stitched rectangular dies to cut the card base out.  I added a border from Crafter's Companion on silver glitter paper and mated on white cardstock.  The sentiment is also from Crafter's Companion.  Added a few gemstones from Fun Stamper's Journey and waaaa laaaa!

Happy Crafting!





Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them
Altenew Garden Treasure

Crafter's Companion Create A Card 9 Piece Die Set
Crafter's Companion Fabulous Die

Fun Stampers Journey Rainbow Drops

Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle

Perfect Pearls

Stampin' Up Ink

Tsukineko Versamark Emboss Ink Pad Watermark

Uniball White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment