Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #153


Hi All!  I'm back!  I failed to cut my finger off when I was making baked brie and sliced my finger pretty badly, but we're healing and were able to design a card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch #153!

I embossed the 'congratulations' from Lawn Fawn and used mint wash tape as well as the silver designed washi tape.  For the silver lines, I used 1/4" double sided sticky tape and laid foil over it and burnished it.  I just love the look and love playing with foil!

Get your craft on!  Come and play this week!

3 comments:

  1. SO SO gorgeous, Lisa!! And-- glad you're healing. (OWWWIE!) You certainly did a wonderful job on this card! WTG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I have wanted to try the burnished foil and now I am inspired :-)

    ReplyDelete