Saturday, January 30, 2016

Right at Home - Happy Mail Swap & 4CC Challenge!


My Happy Mail from my Swap Partner
I have 'met' many many incredible women over the past few years because of my love of paper crafting. These women have dedicated their lives to paper crafting and also giving back. One such instance is Nicole, from Right At Home. She decided to host a happy mail swap and I was fortunate to be able to sign up! Below is the happy mail I'll be sending and what I received earlier this week! The task was to send something sweet, something you love, something you made, and something cute. I decided to make a K-Cup holder, add the coffee I love, a super cute kleenex box, and a bag of chocolate covered pomegranate bites! YUM! I hope she enjoys!
My Happy Mail for my Swap partner in Missouri

The K-Cup holder has also been submitted to the 4 Crafty Chicks - Anything But a Card Challenge!  Making these little gems is so much fun!  If you'd like the directions for how to make these fun little guys - including a 6 pack, an 8 pack, and a small box, please visit my page with the instructions!





No comments:

Post a Comment