Sunday, July 5, 2015

Penny Black 'Feline' Die Cut


UPDATE!  This was a card winner for the
4 Crafty Chicks No Stamping challenge.

I fell in love with this die from Penny Black the minute I saw it!  I had remaining colored whipped spackle left over, so I just broke out another stencil and created this background.  I just love these little kitties and can't wait to start playing with them more!


This card was submitted to the 4 Crafty Chicks No Stamping challenge.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Coming from a cat lover this die is simply purrrfect! I love the background paper you made too. Thank you so much for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks. Your inspiration is fantastic!!

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamie! I couldn't resist buying this die from Penny Black!!!! I'm so darn excited! As always, thank you for your thoughtful comments. I truly do appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love the cat die. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete